Tuesday, February 17, 2009


After a good ugly couple of weeks, Jacob is feeling much better. We spent a couple of days in the hospital with RSV and are quickly improving. I'm just very grateful it wasn't worse. It looks as though we are all doing better and back on track.

3 comments:

Burton said...

Oh im so sorry, its no fun when your kids are sick! Especially when its in the hospital!!!! Glad to know your all doing better!

GrandmaLori said...

I am happy that everyone is feeling better. I can't believe that before this year, I had never even heard of RSV and now it seems like evryone with babies is experiencing it at some level. I certainly hope that the weather gets better so everyone can STAY well. Give the kids a great big kiss from me.

I love the background!!

Brittany said...

Cute picture.. But, i have to say that stuffed animal is a little freaky haha
love you and miss you all!